Homemade Fudgesicles are the perfect chocolatey summer treat. With only 4 ingredients, they are super easy to make. The hardest part will be waiting for them to freeze so you can enjoy them!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (add more for sweeter pops)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and blend.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for 5-6 hours.
Sat. Fat (grams)
I have this stainless steel popsicle mold and really like it.