This yummy cold soup is summer in a bowl! Green Goddess Gazpacho hits the spot like nothing else on a hot summer day, and the only thing you need to turn on in the kitchen is the blender. Switch up the produce and herbs to make it your own or to use up whatever’s thriving in your garden.
Green Goddess Gazpacho
- 2 Cucumber, peeled and sliced into ½ inch chunks
- 1 Avocado, pitted and skin removed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 Jalapeno, stem and seeds removed
- ½ cup fresh basil, stems removed
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- ¼ cup fresh dill, stems removed
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ to 1 cup water
- Reserve 1 tbsp each of cucumber, avocado, jalapeno, and herbs for garnish (if desired).
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with reserved produce, and croutons if desired.